Monday, July 5, 2010

25 RaNdOm ThInGs AbOut Me

1. I love Big Band music~ It always puts me in a good mood
2. I have never used cruise control
3. I love the beach but hate salt water
4. Chocolate is my weakness
5. I love having a good drink~ Peach tea or an Iced coffee
6. I can't stand messes, things have to be in order (especially before i go to bed)
7. I love eating peanut butter
8. I am obsessive about making list and checking them off when I get something done
9. My dream vacation is Austrailia
10. I wouldn't trade my life for anything
11. My husband truly is my best friend
12. I have about 10 different laughs
13. I love having my toes and nails painted pink
14. My dream job would be an interior decorator or a party planner
15. I was born on my Great Grandmothers Birthday
16. I would much rather be blonde than brunette
17. I hate reading but love any kind of magazine
18. I wish I could sleep till 10 am everyday
19. My favorite flower is a tulip
20. I loved having a pregnant belly
21. I wish I liked to cook more
22. 22 is my favorite number
23. I like organizing everything and then looking at it once its done
24. I love family traditions
25. I never knew what unconditional love was until I had my baby girl, Paisley Brooke!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I wish I could sleep in till 10 too! My little babe loves to wake me up at 6:30am every morning. I was never a morning person, so it was a big change! :)

    ReplyDelete